Monday, October 26, 2009

A Love Affair Shattered

I LOVE(ed) my vacuum.
Very important, when you have a shedding dog and two young children.

Tonight it caught FIRE, sending sparks flying out the cord. CRAZY, right?
This is my second fire of the week.
Round one was in the microwave with popcorn. Oops!
Naturally, this occurs the night we are having company, and with two additional gatherings planned in the next 48 hours. Lovely.

3 comments:

Amy Busch said...

Never a month goes by @ the Harriss house without the smoke alarm going off! :)

Pieface-Pirate said...

Erica, we bought a Dyson when Dena was sick and I had to vacuum. I have bad allergies and had no problem after vacuuming with the Dyson. The air was clean and the floor/rug was the cleanest Dena has ever seen. I get a very small commission from Dyson. =-) Pirate

Unknown said...

How about a vacuum update?