
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Amy enjoy some snuggle time with Cole. Just for the record, Amy now has 7 nieces/nephews and has changed ZERO diapers...I'm just sayin'. =)

My cutie pie and Grandma's kitty.

Grammie slips Lucas an M&M. Shhh!!

Grammie, Amy, Krista and Cole ready to eat the feast Grandma prepared. I know we are a growing family, but she seemed to cook for an army this year!!

Mat presents Grandma Re with a collection of CDs he picked up on the way to the party from the Troy truck stop. Julia got a similiar gift for her birthday-a Tshirt that said, "I love Troy, Illinois"-humm..I wonder what Tyler will get at his party next week. For the record, that shirt will be regifted to the next girl born in the family. That lucky fashionova will get this heirloom!

Thank you, Granny Re. Our home seemed to be missing an air gun. The instructions "Do not aim for anyone!" went right out the window when Daddy picked it up and started a war with Uncle Jeff. Nice.

My turn to snuggle with the little man!

Mat and Beth show off their champagne. Granny Re always surprises us with the array of surprises she chooses for Christmas gifts--a few years ago we were all gifted thong underwear. No--seriously!!! I'm wondering if she's read some book, "How to keep family Christmas parties lively" or something like that!?!

Amy thought this one was photo worthy--Granny Re WHO is my husband again?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment