Jeff's been skiing--twice. One of his buddies had a "fight" with the mountain and lost, but fortunately it was a one-man accident. (And his friend is going to be ok...in a month or so.)
We're doing some construction in our master bathroom...and therefore all sharing the kids bath. It's not been as bad as I'd anticipated. Although it sure does make me appreciate ours!
I repainted nearly our entire first floor earlier in the week. It started with simply touching up a spot...and I couldn't stop. Now I have the desire (need?!) to do all the baseboards and doors. Fresh paint just makes everything seem new! Maybe I'll tackle that next week...
I ran over a nail and we had to buy 4 new tires for my familymobile...that totally didn't need new tires, but that rule about changing them out all at the same time. Blah. I voted that we just use the full size spare, and Jeff told me that if I got a flat in the future I'd have to get towed. Seriously, we have been married 6 years now and he actually thinks I would be able to change a tire?! I am not sure how I've managed to pull off that charade, but hey, I'll take it. Unless he was just humoring me..humm...
Today I decided to play wonder-woman and met my sister and mom at the mall. Four children under 5 isn't really a very productive shopping day. But the kids sure enjoyed riding the carousel and drinking their chocolate milk. That is, what was left of it after the spills. We might have used a ream of napkins at lunchtime. Here's to doing our part to save the earth.
Tonight after putting the kids down, I decided to straighten this place up. The house looks great now, which I am trying to savor because this will all change quickly when the kids wake up in ..eek, like 6 hrs...but still trying to finish up the laundry...accidentally mixed up two baskets and am now washing the clean clothes and I'd started to fold the dirty ones. So, as I wait...I blog. Ye ha. Friday night fun. =)
Oh..and tomorrow morning we have a lady coming to take our blood, urine and stuff for some new life insurance. She gave strict orders to fast for 12 hours before her visit. Just for the record, I cheated. By an hour and a half. The chocolate milk was almost screaming my name from the fridge and I really was hungry. Figured drinking would be "safer" than eating? Thinking I'll be ok on that...anyone know for sure?? I'm afraid she's going to ask that dreaded question "when was the last time you ate or drank anything?" And I'm not a really great liar. And how do you really change the subject on such a direct question?
Good times! Happy weekend!
2 comments:
would you like to come paint at my house? we'd love the help! :)
post pics of your master bath remodel! well shared our master bath (without a bathtub) for a month when we did the kids' bathroom. the boys were 5, 3 and 7 mos. it was really, really not fun.
erica, you crack me up - you do need to come to paint our house too...maybe a side job? ha. And we recently had our life insurance changed - we only had to fast 6hrs :) Your kids keep getting more adorable!
Post a Comment