Delaney has a cold right now too - maybe I'll give it a try!
Thanks for reminding me! I forgot she did the onion post! Vaughn's nose started running yesterday, so I'll have to try it tonight!Hmmm....I'm out of onions. Wonder if a shallot would work???
Love your blog Erica! I'll have to put it on my list- did the onion work?
Nope...the onion didn't work this time around. Still, I might try it again in the future...If anyone gets a result from this let me know!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Delaney has a cold right now too - maybe I'll give it a try!
Thanks for reminding me! I forgot she did the onion post! Vaughn's nose started running yesterday, so I'll have to try it tonight!
Hmmm....I'm out of onions. Wonder if a shallot would work???
Love your blog Erica! I'll have to put it on my list- did the onion work?
Nope...the onion didn't work this time around. Still, I might try it again in the future...If anyone gets a result from this let me know!!!
Post a Comment