Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend


Spidergirl and Spiderman are all ready from their sleepover at Gram's for a day of Halloween festivities!

We meet up with some friends for the downtown Edwardsville Trick or Treating.
Lexi, Julia, Nicolas, Ryan and Tyler sit during a rare moment in between sugar highs!

Halloween night, we were invited to the Busch Halloween party and finished off the night in tradition with the Edwardsville Halloween Parade! Ryan and Mattie are anxious for the parade to begin!

1 comment:

Kaity G said...

Erica! I love your new blog look! I haven't read in a while, and there was procrastination to be accomplished... haha! Everyone looks so great in their halloween outfits! I hope everyone is doing well :) I won't be home over Thanksgiving (I'm going with Jordan's family to North Carolina!) But over Christmas we definitely need to get coffee/ice cream/cupcakes/hugs and talking!