Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is fashionable?


We got this ad in the mail from Express today.
Seriously...girl on the right. Check out this outfit.

Really!?!

I can't help but wonder how many girls might try and pull this off for Thanksgiving.

Jokingly, I told my husband this was going to be my attire for our family festivities. Unfortunately, he gave it a thumbs up. Seriously. I guess he knows hell might actually freeze over before that would happen.

Uh, turkey anyone?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm certain my husband would also give this a thumbs up :)

but, um, YUCK.

i ripped out the coupons and then buried that thing in the recycling so no little eyes will see.

Rudd Family said...

Well, I guess that's one way to make sure you don't over indulge at Thanksgiving.

Tasha Roe said...

i didnt notice her - just the guy in the grey leather member's only jacket. lol her shirt would look cuter if it was a tank under and not screaming "clubbin'"