Ryan: "Mom, I don't really know if I want to go to heaven. I mean, I kinda like it here."
1 comment:
docsoul
said...
In his defense, I think it depends on the property layout and whether you earn your own mansion or not. I mean, we all know from experience that just 'cause they have a Jesus sticker or fish on their bumper, that doesn't mean they're good for sharing a lane. Likewise, I want to know who my neighbors will be before I take the mansion. *This comment is not intended as theologically sound doctrine and should only be read if you are capable of not inciting a Holy Online Flame War. Thank you.
1 comment:
In his defense, I think it depends on the property layout and whether you earn your own mansion or not. I mean, we all know from experience that just 'cause they have a Jesus sticker or fish on their bumper, that doesn't mean they're good for sharing a lane. Likewise, I want to know who my neighbors will be before I take the mansion.
*This comment is not intended as theologically sound doctrine and should only be read if you are capable of not inciting a Holy Online Flame War. Thank you.
Post a Comment