![]() |
| My sweet friend Sara showed up at my door this afternoon with some fun surprises for the kids, (And me too, since I'm in LOVE with these cute plates!!), "D" batteries for Emerson's swing (seriously..isn't she soooo thoughtful!!?) and some pacifiers! It's so amazing to me when we have friends "spoil" us so much. I'm so thankful. And in awe. But if Sara shows up on my doorstep with anything else (really..this is NOT the first time she's done something totally over the top kind...and it's not like she's just hanging out..she's got a full time job + 3 kiddos of her own, including twins who are always on the move), I might have to check her sanity!! We spent the afternoon at Tyler and Delaney's birthday swim party...I'm not sure if we got pics in the chaos, but I'll upload later if so! |
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Fun Gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment