Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week In Pics



It's been a bit of a crazy week around here.
Juls and Ry celebrated "100 days of school" and Jul
came home with this designer looking hat that she demands
I never throw away.
Em's days have been filled with more eye Dr. visits, and daily patching sessions.
She's learned that this time means she gets almost anything she wants!
Ry's basketball team takes a break at practice to hold a little devotional. 
I had a $20 off any purchase coupon from Tiny Prints, so I thought I'd order Jul's birthday invites from there.
I have officially entered a new level of "cheap" apparently, because I found myself staring in disbelief at the computer screen at my $28 savings (I found another coupon code for 20% off)...WHO in their right mind would have ordered them for nearly $70!?! Really??! At $40, I still felt a little like I was falling for their marketing ploy of savings...which really didn't equate to savings!
Look at that little face! She's so proud of herself...
how could I possibly be mad at this little Picasso?
I still haven't cleaned off the wall yet.
I suppose this is the difference between child #3 and child #1.
Somehow, this is sweet to me...I wonder if I'll ever get sentimental feelings
the mess below her high chair!!?
And this little chick came home sick from school one day.
The school custodian said he'd never seen so much vomit come out of a little girl.
Somehow, I felt a weird pride over that comment.
As soon as she came home, she told me she was starving and ate a LARGE lunch,
watched Cinderella, then played Just Dance for about an hour.
The next morning she told me she still felt like her tummy hurt.
So I kept her home. Just in case. She was TOTALLY faking.
I ended up bringing her to school for the afternoon.
But I do think she might have a future in the Drama Club.

No comments: