Ryan: Mommy, I didn't like that glue stick last night.
Me: That glue stick?
Ryan: Yes.
Me: Ry, we painted last night, but we did not use glue.
Ryan: Yes, Mommy! That glue stick you used!
Me: Ry, I used a paint brush!!!?
Ryan: No, the glue stick you used on my lips!
Me: Ohhhh, you mean the chapstick?!
(Ryan's lips have been very chapped this winter and it doesn't help he's constantly trying to lick them, so I tried to put some chapstick on his lips right before bedtime!)
Julia (waddling over to me): Mommy, I pooped!
Me: Julia, do you need a new diaper?
Julia: Yea. (she grabs my finger and pulls me over to our changing area).
Me: Ohhhh! (yuck!)
Julia: Ohhhh, no!! Ohhh, no! It's ok, Mommy! I take bath?
Both my kids LOVE warm milk. I made the mistake (twice!) with spoiling them this way, and this is a habit I don't see we'll be breaking anytime soon...it started when they were both babies, and they are just as interested as that first day! In fact, they won't drink cold milk...unless it is chocolate. Surprise, huh?
Ryan tells me: Heat it three times, Mommy! Three times!
(I have no idea why three is the magic number?!).
Ryan (putting on a pair of high heels): I am big now, Mommy!
1 comment:
Have you tried the gerber moisturizing stick for chapped lips? LOVE it! Lips/mouth area look better by the next morning.
Post a Comment