I am in denial that preschool starts next week! Excited, but also sad this means summer is quickly coming to an end and my babies are getting older. This morning we decided to head to the zoo to get in a bit more "summer fun" with some friends before routine starts next week!

Julia has no fear. =)

Taran helps Julia, Jake and Ry check out the cool hippo that was swimming circles right past us. I can't believe I didn't get a photo as the hippo swam by right in front of us. It was very very awesome. (
Awesome is also now Julia's new favorite word. She's still learning how to use it though. This morning I changed her diaper and she looked at me and said, "Awesome, Mommy!")

Old Mr. Turtle took a nap...something we were having too much fun to stop and do!

The train ride was Ryan's favorite part of the day - of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment