Baby sister loves to hug and kiss all over Ryan. If he is upset, she runs over to him and starts smoochin' on him. It's about the sweetest little thing to me.
On another smiley note, the kids start preschool tomorrow. You know what this mean happens in the fantasy I am playing in my head? This means LOTS of wonderful stuff happens around the house...
...I have time to actually start cooking again and dinner is no longer cheese roll-ups, carrot sticks and pudding.
...The clothing in our closets which is no longer worn or is outgrown (hopefully the outgrown part is just in the case of the kids clothes!) is removed.
...The spices which have been residing in the lazy susan for, oh, five years are thrown out!
...The kitchen desk files are cleaned out.
...I actually have time to order some of the pics from our trips this summer so we can frame/hang them!
...The office is organized. (Aughhhh).
...The house gets a mega cleaning--not just a wipe down, but a good ol' real scrubbin!
I can't wait!!! But in the meantime, I think I'll start the morning off with a celebratory breakfast with the other moms. =)
1 comment:
Aww, I can't wait to get some of that lovin this weekend!
Post a Comment