Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Playdate

Today we had some friends over for a Halloween playdate. I fortunately snapped this picture of Buzz Lightyear and Woody (Jake and Andrew) before the costumes were stripped off! =)
Carrie, Karina, Julia, Holly, Andrew, Taran, Spencer, Ryan, Jake and Jack enjoy some lunch.
Holly helps the kids in a round of "pin the bat on the pumpkin" game.
Julia/Cinderella shows me her "don't mess with me I'm eating this cookie" face.
Surprise..she finished every last crumb!
Jack (Indiana Jones today!) and Jake enjoy a laugh.
A loud room full of chaos. =)
Julia and Tyler play on the "computers" post-party. Checking FB, perhaps? Hehe.

3 comments:

Vetter Family said...

I am very sad we couldn't make it! It was fun to hear about though!

Pieface-Pirate said...

It is good to see the kids all together. They are a handsome bunch with proud mothers and fathers. It is nice and safe way for the children to have fun.

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

FUN! Looks like you all had a great time. Enjoy these times. Playdates end way too soon as the kids gets older...can't tell you the last time we've had one :(