Breakfast: cereal, milk, breakfast bars
Snack: Rice Krispie Treats $3 (I NEEDED these to distract Julia during Ry's OT this morning!)
Lunch: Chicken Nuggets $3.90, Chinese $7 (Jeff said he just had a craving!! Eek!)
Dinner: Grandma fed the kids at her house, we had cereal
Lesson learned: Eating out really isn't as cost effective as eating at home. (I could have bought a BAG of frozen nuggets for $5) However, if you MUST, buying the 10 piece nuggets saves about half price over 2 Happy Meal purchases...but no milk or apples.
Total today - $13.90. WOW, this is actually UNDER our challenge budget for the day. However, we ate all leftovers and the kids spent most of the day with grandma.
Total left for the week = $25.18
1 comment:
Yeah, I think this eating at other people's houses is saving your tush girl! Does that count? (smile)
Post a Comment