Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hunger Challenge, Day 4

Breakfast: Cereal, coffee, Pepsi Max, eggs $1.50

Lunch: Peanut butter crackers, Beef roast sandwiches $8, yogurt

Dinner: Pancakes $4 (with sprinkles-I am not "charging" us for those..an unnecessary "fun" for the kids), syrup $4, eggs

Snacks: Ice cream bars, pecans $3

Total: $21.50 Which leaves us with a whopping $3.68 left until Sunday. Yikes...I really feel like we've been "skimping" and yet "success" at living within these means just maybe won't happen!

1 comment:

Pieface-Pirate said...

Dena and I went to Wang Gang Thursday lunch. She really enjoyed her meal of drunken noodles. She boxed most of it up to take home. I had to same, boring me, wonderful sweet sour chicken.
I asked if we could take something to Erica because of the Hunger Challenge. I did not want them to go to bed without. Dena was to busy to stop by, as she is packing for a trip to the lake with her bunko girl friends.
Erica, I am very proud of you and this challenge. I'm hoping to get Dena to try it. It is necessary for us all to be aware of this need.
Pirate