Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Princess Tea

It's been kinda crazy around here, and I've neglected the blog a bit...last week my mom and Julia had a fun little afternoon I didn't want to miss recording...
Our princesses pose on the red (and black and khaki) carpet before the tea party.
Julia was in princess heaven when my mom brought over her gown, tiara, slippers and wand for their grand tea.

Jeff's parents arrived home today from their L.O.N.G. trip west. The kids wasted no time before visiting, and Ryan wanted grandma to bring him to the library (he's learned Eville has more Batman DVDs than GCarbon), and he fell asleep there, so he's spending the night. Julia has been super-clingy lately and she hung with Jeff and I and we visited Peel for dinner. Thumbs up. Julia loved their ceasar salad, which makes me heart it that much more!

And tomorrow is kindgarten registration. I am in complete denial. Not. Happening.

No comments: