Monday, April 5, 2010

Vying for the favorite aunt/uncle positions

A week or so ago, Amy called and asked me if the kids were available on a Friday night. Um, YEAH!!! (aka date night for us!)
So they had an amazing time with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Amy who I think made all their dreams come true in the 5 hours they spent together!
Now I've got to snap them back to reality...Julia seems to think every "lipstick-ey" she sees when we are out shopping now belongs to her! =)

Thanks, Amy and Jeff! This outing really "bumped" Amy up in Julia's prayer time...Tyler no longer leads the pack, but she thanks God every night first for "Aunt Amy."

Last Friday, Uncle Mat walked in with a dollar bill for each of the kids, which Julia (my saver) promptly placed in her purse. Then she flashed one of those faces you nearly can't say 'no' to and lo and behold next thing I knew and Mat was giving in to her every whim at the beauty parlor.

Later that day, Ryan was super excited to find an envelope for him and one for Julia in the mail. Aunt Kathy had sent Happy Easter cards and McDonalds gift cards for the kids. Yea!

Do you think they are loved?

2 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Wow, I've got to step up my game.

docsoul said...

All it takes is money.