Monday, December 19, 2011

Breakfast With Santa

We were excited to be invited to a breakfast with Santa at my friend Holly Winston's house this year.  She apparently has some connections, and was lucky enough to get Santa to fly into Lambert, leave his sleigh at the airport and drive a rental car to her house to meet with our kiddos!

Although the event was for kids + moms, Jeff came over for a bit to snap some photos of everyone, so I was excited at the opportunity to get a family pic of the festivities. And WOW, one that is NOT the typical mall + kids screaming photo. Yea!!  I have a feeling that next year will be different when Emerson is a little more aware of strangers!

Emerson's 1st Christmas

Santa had time to chat with each of the kids individually, and gave each one a special gift. (Thanks, Holly!)


And he read a story to the entire group.

I had to post a pic of my cutie nephews and record Colin's 1st Christmas also!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: