Sunday, December 25, 2011

Jesus Was Born On Christmas Morn!

I am sooo excited to report that this pic wasn't taken until the 10 o'clock hour!  When I sat on Santa's lap earlier this year, I told him all I wanted for Christmas was a good night sleep.  Jeff had to go in and check to make sure Juls was still breathing because I was getting nervous when the late hour rolled around and the princess was still asleep!!  The rest of us woke about 9am (and Em's up and down all night!), and I realized I'd forgotten to put the Christmas roast in...oops! Thank goodness I was able to improvise and speed up the cooking time by putting the meat in the oven! I'm totally blaming Krista for this because about a week ago she asked what would be on fire in the kitchen when she arrived this year..seems like every year it's something.  Makes for some fun memories. So, this year I told her I decided to serve the food up raw so we wouldn't have any chance of fire alarms and opening the windows/turning fans on. =)

Ry-guy literally dancing up and down when he sees his new Lego train.

Don't you just want to kiss those sweet cheeks?!!!

Merry Christmas 2011!

Julia proudly tells Daddy about each of the artwork pages she has made as part of our Christmas gift.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: