Krista called this morning to see what we had on the schedule for today since the weather is so wonderful...fortunately, it just consisted of "surviving" since the last 48 hours have been pretty rough. Baby Em had her 4 month immunizations on Monday, and it's been a rough go since then. Night #1 I think we both slept maybe 3 hours. Poor thing spiked a 101.8 temperature which naturally about sent me over the edge of sanity. (Or maybe I am already off!?) I for sure got my arm workout yesterday, as I held and bounced her little 12lbs for HOURS...the slightest movement sent her over the edge and the rest of the time she lay in my arms just moaning. Needless to say, by the time Jeff got home from work to relieve me, I picked up the phone in desperation to try and book an emergency massage for my aching arms and neck! Last night I found her at 2am laying in a pool of sweat (darn waterproof crib mattresses!), but she was back to feeling "normal" again. Phew! So, today I jumped at the opportunity to get us all a little natural vitamin D and sweet baby a change of scenery! She's still a little fussy, but I'm not complaining!!!
Baby Colin and Julia share a sweet moment before he gets his first whiz down the slide, which he LOVED!

It ended up being a family affair when the greats joined us at the park to see the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment