![]() |
| Saturday, we celebrated Great Grandpa Harriss' birthday with the family in Olney. Then we headed on to Santa Claus, Indiana to have some fun at the famous HolidayWorld. Gram and Papa watched Emerson. It was our first night without our baby girl...I kept feeling like we were forgetting something! It sure was nice though to not have to worry about her and get to do some "big kid" stuff! First up, the Mammoth which is the world's longest water coaster. Julia screamed through the entire thing to let her off and that it was "the worst day ever!". Her friend Jake says, "Wow, that was AWESOME." Ryan was so in shock that he didn't even realize I was on the ride, although I was sitting NEXT to him in our six man round raft. It was pretty cool. And wet. Although seeing Julia in such distress did remind me of our trip to the Magic Kingdom where she got in a panic after Snow White's Scary Adventure (our first ride of that day also) and I couldn't help but think we are such (not) stellar parents!! Fortunately, it didn't freak her out for the remainder of the day, and she quickly warmed up and had a mega blast on the other (more kid-friendly) adventures! |
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Holiday World (without the baby!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment