This afternoon Emerson got glasses. I think she's pretty crazy excited to be finally seeing things!
The last few months we've noticed she's been crossing her eyes to focus on objects. Hopefully, the glasses will help her not have to do that anymore!
Her scrip is 4.75 in each eye. (Recording that here since this serves as a "baby book" of sorts for the munchkins!)
Don't you just want to hug her so tight!?
I SOOO wish I had been recording in the optical shop when we put them on her for the first time. She kept looking around the room at different things very wide eyed. It makes me sad she's been missing so much all this time! |
1 comment:
She's adorable! Love the purple color!
I've been wearing glasses since 10 mos. old, so I have a soft spot for little guys in glasses. Believe me - glasses have sure come a long way since then!
So glad she's doing well with them!
Post a Comment