Monday, November 5, 2012

Strep

Ry had a fever and complained of sore throat this weekend, so first thing Monday morning we headed to the pediatrician.  By the time the day was over, and some extra co-pays later,  we figured out all three of our monkeys are positive for strep. Awesome.
Em is doing her best to pick up as MANY germs as possible from the waiting room.
I've already gotten her test results back at this point, and knowing she is positive and there is an antibiotic waiting at the pharmacy, I don't freak out as much as I might normally have and choose to let her continue her "germ gathering" as opposed to the loud shrieks she does when I try to contain her to my lap.
And then the hubby walked in the door complaining of a sore throat and crawly skin, I knew we were in for it.
That, and remembering that Emerson literally sneezed in my mouth today when I was carrying her (isn't motherhood so dreamy?!) I called our Dr. and promptly went to pick up prescriptions for Jeff and I as well.

Tonight the kids helped me take clorox wipes to every surface in their rooms.
Good times!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh Joy! They better be germ free by the weekend!