Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post Christmas Happenings

Ry has assembled Legos for about the last 48 hours straight, stopping only to eat.
His friend even came by the other day, and after a brief bit of hang-time, he said "Daddy, Andrew better get going, huh, because mom is going to be home with dinner soon."  Normally, those boys could play together 12 hours straight. Jeff said Ry just wanted more time to get back to his building.  He's for sure our Lego master builder here!!!
Julia has been putting makeup on herself, drawing fashion girls, and being a stylist.  Here is one of her "clients" Allie, whom she got dressed for a jewelry party in NY.  Exciting stuff! =)
Em had an appointment with her eye specialist at Children's in the morning.  They are recommending surgery. In both eyes. I went ahead and scheduled it, but I'm trying to stomach the thought of having her endure another surgery, and looking into other therapy options.  Her surgeon (of course!) thinks surgery is her only option and that therapy won't be beneficial.  I've read too many things on the internet about this in the last 12 hours to think straight.

Later in the day, I brought her to Dr. Stahl's office because she started running a fever the night of Christmas.  She's positive for strep throat again. Poor sweet baby!!

No comments: