
It's been a busy weekend so far! Last night we brought the kids to the Bonifest after church. When we first got there, we asked Ry if he wanted to ride the ferris wheel and he said "No!" After checking it out for a bit he decided he'd changed his mind, so Ry and Mommy rode it together. He seemed to really enjoy it, while I was happy he was having so much fun, but I couldn't stop thinking about that ride in California that broke and all those people came crashing to the ground. So the whole time I tried to stay positive for Ry saying "look how high we are, cool!" and "look at all those people down there, what fun everyone is having at this carnival!" type of stuff. If it's possible to develop fear of heights as you age, I might be doing so!!
Then Ry really wanted to ride this roller coaster, which (FORTUNATELY!) he was 2 inches too short to go on. So he rode on the train ride 3 times (his favorite) and the cars once.
We finished our night off with a purple sno-cone, which was the closest thing to the ice cream Ry was requesting. A bit of a messy treat, but both kids seemed to enjoy sharing it! =)
1 comment:
I know what you mean! I won't let the kids ride any rides off the ground at traveling fairs.
Post a Comment