
This morning we went to the bank to deposit some cash Grandma and Grandpa Schuette gave to Ryan and Julia. Ry usually loves going to the bank, but this morning when we pulled up he said "Mommy, you go, I just wait in the car." I told him we had to go in and deposit his money so he could save it to go to college when he gets big. "Big boy like Daddy?" he asked me.
The staff at Cloverleaf seem to adore the kids...and spoil them! They took both kids back behind the counter to let them pick out a sucker. It was such a big decision for Ryan, they gave him one of each color, and of course, gave our Jugi similiar treatment.

SCORE on the suckers!

The teller showing Ryan how she makes his deposit with the computer.
1 comment:
Wow! I'm so impressed that you had your camera w/ you!
Post a Comment