Monday, May 19, 2008

Ryan and Paige


We had a busy night. Grandma and Papa Harriss came over and helped Jeff with the deck and Grandma brought cookies for the kids.

Paige (age 6) came over and played with Ryan. He seemed to LOVE every moment they spent on the swing set. Being his bossy self, he was asking her to swing him and she was obliging. He did stop his playing long enough to run up to the kitchen for some juice boxes. Later when her mom Laura called, he walked her home, holding her hand the entire way. Wish I could have gotten a pic of THAT...it was DARLING. As we walked up her driveway he told her "I had fun playing with you. You come over again tomorrow."

We all thought them walking hand in hand was just tooo sweet!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

This is the most precious story I have ever heard!!! He already knows how to win over the ladies.