Every job has it's perks. Today, I am SO appreciating one of the SAHM perks...it is BEAUTIFUL outside. You know those days..the first great warm spring days where you just want to stay outside and revel in the amazing fact that you don't need to be wearing a coat? The fact it doesn't take 10 minutes to put on socks, shoes, coats, hats, gloves, etc. on the little people. The freedom to just walk out the door as is!?!
I remember in my "last life" when I had my "real job" (you know, the one that required heels, pantyhose and lipstick?!) going out for lunch on these days and being sad to not have the freedom to just spend the rest of the day outside...SO, we are taking full advantage of today!
I remember in my "last life" when I had my "real job" (you know, the one that required heels, pantyhose and lipstick?!) going out for lunch on these days and being sad to not have the freedom to just spend the rest of the day outside...SO, we are taking full advantage of today!
She can actually reach the pedals now! Such a big girl. We had her 2 year old checkup this morning. 32 lbs puts her in the 95% for weight, and she is 90% for height. She's a "healthy solid girl" were the actual words the Dr. said. What every mother wants to hear about her little girl..uh, sorta! =)

4 comments:
Grandma is sorry she missed such a beautiful "Wednesday" with the kids, especially after such a cold, long winter. xoxox
So, so jealous.....we spent a good portion of the day outside, too, because we hit 38 degrees. Woo hoo! Your weather sounds much better. Out of interest...is Julia bigger then Ryan was at the same age?
This is so cute! I LOVE your blog and am excited to stay updated on what you have going on!! Plus, I always LOVE pictures!!
Post a Comment