Today our Mom&Me group went to a fun new indoor playground in Fairview Heights called Monkey Joe's.
Julia learned how to jump with both feet off the ground a month or so ago, and the "newness" still has not worn off. I'll often catch her saying "Jump, jump!" as she goes up and down. Naturally, she thought today's activity was SUPER.
Ry decides that maybe the slide is just too high and he comes running down the ladder.
We met Danielle there, a photographer who noticed my camera. She shot a few shots to test out our lens. Julia was not cooperating (and that is an understatement!) for this photo opp, but she still got a few cute ones!

4 comments:
We are getting the same place here....opening in a few weeks. Excited to try out something new!
you are too funny! Thanks for the "AD"! :) Also, thanks for letting me "test" your lens! :) Your babe is adorable- tired or not. :)
we joined the mom and me group in e'ville, but we haven't been able to go to anything yet. We were going to go to Monkey Joe's, but we have been so busy lately...looks like you guys had tons of fun though!
I'm thrilled to find a review of Monkey Joe's. What did you like and dislike about the place? I was planning on taking the kids over there at the end of next week - no school on Friday.
what kind of camera and lens do you use? I have a Nikon D70 and 3 lenses that i use regularly. I think my favorite is the 50mm.
Post a Comment