Thursday, February 12, 2009

Preschool Valentine's Day

The kids gave their school friends fortune cookies with a note attached that said "I'm so FORTUNate you are my friend!"
Our kids are very into these cookies lately. "Read me the note inside!" Ry will tell us. Then when we read it to him, he usually cheers. It's so funny. I wish I had written down his last one, because it made no sense, and Ryan was jumping up and down clapping like it was the best news ever.
When we got home from school, the kids wanted to play outside. I thought it might be a great idea to let them burn off the extra sugar they consumed today by doing just that. Look how excited Julia is to see her shadow! (And how BIG my baby is getting!! She almost looks like a little girl here, doesn't she?!)
Does this seem a bit dangerous to anyone else?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Very cute. It puts my store bought cards and candy to shame.

Carly Winborne said...

so so cute! you're such a fun mom!