"Um, mom, you know that yellow thing in my ear? It fell out and I lost it behind the bed!!" These were the words I woke up to this morning. The yellow thing was actually white, and after pulling out the bed in curiosity and searching like a crazy woman, I found his ear tube! (The measurements below are in cm).
At our last ENT visit, the doc said that Ry's tubes had detached from the eardrum and we were just waiting for them to naturally work their way out. I was hoping we'd know when they did so, because I was really curious to see this little device that has saved us these past two years from so many infections-dr. visits-antibiotics-sleepless nights-cranky boys-missed preschool-etc! Amazing!
1 comment:
lucky! jack henry had to have his first set surgically removed last week after a month's worth of misery and drainage/bleeding (oh, and $220 worth of ear drops!!). new set is in and functioning properly, we hope.
luke's 2 sets fell out like ryan's did. i'm really hoping that's the case with this second set of jack henry's!
Post a Comment