Dear Fisher Price, Constructive Playthings, Land of Nod, etc.
My children are LOVING finding your catalogs in our mailbox each afternoon. And while I love the fact that them looking through them has provided literally hours of activity for them, I would appreciate if you wouldn't mind sending two of each. You see, I have two children, and when we only get one magazine, and each wants to cut out photos to show Santa, well...let's just say I've become quite an experienced referee this past week...
2 comments:
Glad we're not the only ones! By the end of the day the magazines are torn into pieces and I'm finding them everywhere!
Wow, thankfully my two haven't cut any up yet. But they are quite the popular reading material! But they come to me and say "mommy will you add this to my list?" That is a saying I am hearing a lot at the store right now too. I do like it! Makes shopping easy as I just have a continuous nod going as we go down each aisle ... "yes dear I will"!
Post a Comment