everything looked "normal" and okay, until I saw the snake! aaggghh. then again, i have melted lip smackers which is kind of on a disgusting level, too. ha-
To answer your questions...YUP, nearly an entire cheeseburger, minus about the 2 little bites Julia took out of it. Fortunately, it wasn't more than a few days old. Still...gross, I know!! =)
6 comments:
Looks like mine too!
You're like me--ready to whip out a snack on a moment's notice! :)
wait. you had a whole cheeseburger in your purse?
everything looked "normal" and okay, until I saw the snake! aaggghh. then again, i have melted lip smackers which is kind of on a disgusting level, too. ha-
Totally normal! BTW, how old was the cheeseburger?
To answer your questions...YUP, nearly an entire cheeseburger, minus about the 2 little bites Julia took out of it. Fortunately, it wasn't more than a few days old. Still...gross, I know!! =)
Post a Comment