Ryan, age 7
|
Julia, age 5
|
|
What do you love most about Daddy?
|
That he plays video games with me and wrestles.
|
Wrestling, and that he lets me shave him. Because some kids don’t get
to shave their Daddy, I am lucky.
|
What is one of Daddy’s talents?
|
Building legos with me. I think we should buy him legos for Father’s
Day.
|
Cooking dinner and running.
|
What is one way you want to be like Daddy when you grow up?
|
I want to be very smart and never lose my hair.
|
I want to be a great parent and be smart.
|
What is the best thing Daddy has ever done for you?
|
Play Wii and video games. Bringing me on a Disney cruise.
|
Tuck me into bed. Helped me plant a garden. Tells me about Jesus.
|
What is one thing Daddy has taught you?
|
Mad Minute Math
|
No hitting!
|
Why did God create Dads?
|
To take care of us.
|
So the moms won’t every night have to have babysitters.
|
What does Daddy do at his job all day?
|
I don’t know. You never told me. I think maybe he draws the pictures
on the back of cereal boxes.
|
He works.
|
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Happy Father's Day 2012!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment