See that sweet middle child of mine?
She's on a roll...
(The picture doesn't go with this post..I forgot to snap any today, and I thought this adequately showed her more devilish side!)
Today after the kids tennis camp we went to visit Grandma/pa Schuette.
Grandpa turns 90 tomorrow, so we had a little impromptu Tostino Party Pizza luncheon.
He was telling the kids his age, and Ryan begins singing the numbers up to 90 as fast and loudly as he can.
Then Juls says, "WOW. I bet you'll die soon."
Tonight while helping her get ready for bed, I asked Julia to come stand next to me in the mirror and put our faces close together. I commented to her that I thought we might be starting to look a little more alike. She says, "Yes, but my hair is a little darker, and your tummy is definitely bigger."
Isn't she just a joy??!
She's on a roll...
(The picture doesn't go with this post..I forgot to snap any today, and I thought this adequately showed her more devilish side!)
Today after the kids tennis camp we went to visit Grandma/pa Schuette.
Grandpa turns 90 tomorrow, so we had a little impromptu Tostino Party Pizza luncheon.
He was telling the kids his age, and Ryan begins singing the numbers up to 90 as fast and loudly as he can.
Then Juls says, "WOW. I bet you'll die soon."
Tonight while helping her get ready for bed, I asked Julia to come stand next to me in the mirror and put our faces close together. I commented to her that I thought we might be starting to look a little more alike. She says, "Yes, but my hair is a little darker, and your tummy is definitely bigger."
Isn't she just a joy??!
No comments:
Post a Comment