Saturday, February 23, 2013

Julia's Skating Party.

Juls decided to celebrate 6 she wanted to have a skating party.
The day before said party, she was super duper sick.
(Have I mentioned what a nightmare February has been for our family!?)
She still didn't feel good on party day, but she could at least sit up
and was a trooper and made it to the party to see her
 friends and thank them for coming!
Em thinks the walkers are a pretty neat-o invention.
Uncle Mat and Coleman get their skates on!
She invited her entire kindergarten class + other friends.
While she wasn't interested in eating a cupcake,
I had her pose with one to at least blow out the candle.
She loves everyone singing to her! =)
Sugar -- yummo!
Reese, Maddie and Mason sit and enjoy a cupcake!

Julia, Hannah, Annie and Audrey.

Shawn, Josh and Mike.
Aunt Krista keeps Colin happy for a bit with some sugar. Nothing like a good bribe! =)
Em has always been a big daddy's girl. I think I know his secret now! =)
Present time!


I realize this isn't the most flattering pic of Emerson, but I'm posting it for her eyes.
This blog is our documentation of her progress, and helps me remember how she was doing on which dates--something her Drs are always asking me about.
You'll see here, something is still off.
Happy 6 to my sweet "baby" girl!!

No comments: