Monday, July 27, 2009

Who's Who?

I recently received a letter in the mail from "Biltmore Who's Who" that said:

"You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent the professional and business community of St. Louis, MO in the Biltmore 2009 Honors Edition of Who's Who Among Executives and Professional Women.

We are pleased to notify you that your candidacy was formally approved July 9, 2009."

Huh. Really??

Mandy Lowe, the Registry Administrator, goes on to ask a few questions of me to be included in the publication.

Job Title: SAHM
Industry: Survival
Personal Speciality: Over the last 4 years I have become quite the train track layout builder. I specialize in Thomas wooden, Thomas plastic, Thomas take-a-long, GeoTrax, and most recently Lego train has been added to my repertoire. In the previous 2 years, my girlie skills and knowledge of the Disney princesses has greatly increased.

Think they will revoke my candidacy? =)

4 comments:

Amy Busch said...

This made me literally LOL!!

Carly Winborne said...

oh, you should totally send it in. just see what happens!!!

Anonymous said...

i love it...especially b/c i got one last year!!

http://heresthediehl.wordpress.com/2008/08/13/an-award-for-me/

Daven said...

That sounds great to me!!