Jeff had a conference and meeting here this week for work. I decided to tag along! Thanks to my parents, Amy & Jeff, Patrick & Crystal and Grandma & Grandpa Schuette who all pitched in helping to watch the kids, we were FREE! =)SO...what does a girl do with no babies and a husband in a conference all day? I slept in, I shopped, I sat by the pool, I got in the pool (it was 115 F one day!), I people watched, I read 2 books, I ate food I didn't prepare (and didn't have a hot dog or mac n' cheese all week!) and shopped some more! It was AMAZING.
Then I'd meet up with Jeff in the evenings for dinner and such...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? (kidding!).
1 comment:
ahhh, lucky girl! i love vegas (and i don't even know what i would do with a few days there to just relax...how fun!).
Post a Comment