Friday, November 6, 2009

Transportation Museum

Today was one of those days where we did something uber fun...but it didn't necessarily seem so fun. Do you ever have those days? Where it is fun, but still..um, lots of work??! Krista and I decided to bring the kids to the Transportation Museum.
Try bringing 4 kids 4 years and under out. Getting them ready. Loading them in the car. Thinking you know where you are going. And then you realize your GPS doesn't realize highway 40 is closed. And you put in a DVD just to get the kids to be quiet. Because you have already lost your temper and screamed at them. Twice. And then we finally made it. It was fun. And probably worth all the stress involved with just getting there. But for sure not the "vacation" this stay-at-home-mom gig seems to be!!!

Ryan climbs aboard!
The havoc wreckers themselves...

My little diva demanded on wearing these Mr. T/Mardi Gras style beads today. And, you know, I was picking my battles this morning!!!

Sigh, she is so cute and carefree!

I love how small Ry looks compared to this big engine!

Thanks God, for blessing us with these babies..even on the days when things seem very tough!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Grumpy would be proud!

Pieface-Pirate said...

I have not been to the Transportation Museum for several years, but it was a good place to go and much to see.
Pirate