We decided to once again take advantage of this unseasonably beautiful weather and headed to Forest Park to relax and visit the zoo. Our little dancers had a blast showing us their new moves.
The tired dancers give Daddy some lovin'.
Ry took this pic of us...you can see him in our glasses reflection.
Good photography as always. I remember trips to the zoo as a boy (Phil the Gorilla was still alive) , with my girls and later my grandchildren, but my knees prohibit most long walks these days. I still like the zoo train. Pirate
2 comments:
Mini Boden shirts!!!! Just ordered some myself :)
Good photography as always. I remember trips to the zoo as a boy (Phil the Gorilla was still alive) , with my girls and later my grandchildren, but my knees prohibit most long walks these days. I still like the zoo train.
Pirate
Post a Comment