After the pool, Mommy and Julia did some grocery shopping, and Ry and Daddy went golfing. I think this might have been Ryan's first time. He was so cute, as I pulled out a pair of jean shorts for him to wear, he said, "No, Mommy. Cream shorts like Daddy!" and he wasn't sure he had the color right (apparently khaki isn't part of his vocab yet!), so he said "Come look!" and wanted me to see what Daddy was wearing. This is so funny to me because as I have mentioned before, Ry could care less about clothes (he'd be naked if we'd let him!) and also he hasn't really ever expressed much of an interest in fashion...unlike his sister. =)
When they came home, I asked him how it was and he said, "I can't like golf, Mommy." Hehee. Maybe he'll be a tennis player!
No comments:
Post a Comment