This morning my friend and neighbor Trina and I decided to bring the kids to the Y and put them in the playroom for a half hour while we worked out and then bring them to the pool. This doesn't sound too tough, right?! Well, NONE of the kids wanted to be in the playroom (unusual for mine) and so we left to all of them screaming (which fortunately did not last long!). Then was the crazy effort to get all their swimsuits (and ours) on, and we kept having wanders...I never knew it was so easy to lose a kid in a locker room, but I will tell you, Julia is about as fast as Ryan these days! They didn't last long at the pool, and so we came back here for a quick lunch before the much needed naptime!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Wednesday
Today was a reminder that sometimes, it is just EASIER to stay home with two kids than to lug them out!
This morning my friend and neighbor Trina and I decided to bring the kids to the Y and put them in the playroom for a half hour while we worked out and then bring them to the pool. This doesn't sound too tough, right?! Well, NONE of the kids wanted to be in the playroom (unusual for mine) and so we left to all of them screaming (which fortunately did not last long!). Then was the crazy effort to get all their swimsuits (and ours) on, and we kept having wanders...I never knew it was so easy to lose a kid in a locker room, but I will tell you, Julia is about as fast as Ryan these days! They didn't last long at the pool, and so we came back here for a quick lunch before the much needed naptime!
Julia and Nicolas...she found a new boy to sit by and pester instead of Ry! Look how excited she is to be in on the action with the "big kids"!!!
Baby Tyler had a Doc appt down the street today, so Aunt Krista brought the boys by on her way home for a quickie visit this afternoon...
This morning my friend and neighbor Trina and I decided to bring the kids to the Y and put them in the playroom for a half hour while we worked out and then bring them to the pool. This doesn't sound too tough, right?! Well, NONE of the kids wanted to be in the playroom (unusual for mine) and so we left to all of them screaming (which fortunately did not last long!). Then was the crazy effort to get all their swimsuits (and ours) on, and we kept having wanders...I never knew it was so easy to lose a kid in a locker room, but I will tell you, Julia is about as fast as Ryan these days! They didn't last long at the pool, and so we came back here for a quick lunch before the much needed naptime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment