Friday, April 24, 2009

Dress Up

I went to a neighborhood yard sale right down the street from our subdivision and picked up these little costumes for Julia...Ryan didn't want to miss out on the fashion show.
Ryan = Ariel
Julia = Tinkerbell

Daddy totally disapproved....but really, look at those faces!!
$6 well spent!

Note: Julia would have slept in this dress, had we allowed it. I promised her she could wear it again on Saturday when she woke up. The first thing she asked for when I picked her up out of her crib was "Tinkerbell pretty dress." Oh my. Since I am choosing to pick my battles these days, she wore this little gettup to Ry's soccer game. Isn't she lovely?!!?!?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tasha roe said...

i cant get over how much ryan looks like jeff - not in a dress but just in general. :)
cute kiddos!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! That will be a great pic to post at Ryan's wedding...

Vetter Family said...

Tell Jeff that the dress up section is the most popular part of my nephews daycare room... most popular for the BOYS! Yep, they had to talk him out of wanting to be a princess or mermaid for his last Halloween. I can't tell you how many times Nicolas has dressed up with Lexi and now gets disappointed that he has outgrown most outfits. BTW, will keep an eye out for more for our little Princess Julia!!! Lexi was in both of hers today too!

Unknown said...

This is certainly something to show future girlfriends!! They're both so cute!

Daven said...

I love it!!! These are "classic" moments in childhood!

Daven