In a moment of Christmas insanity..wait, I mean, LOVE, my sister Amy gave me a certificate (Advent Conspiracy) redeemable for a 1 night stay for Julia and Ryan @ Uncle Jeff's and Aunt Amy's house. I am sure the rope swing got some great usage during their stay!We cashed in our certificate this weekend so we could have a fun date night Saturday and go to a Cardinal's baseball game Sunday afternoon with our small group. (Awesome seats, I might add...thank you Bash family! I didn't bring my camera for any photos of the event, but the Bash's say they'll send along a pic when they upload them..probably sometime in the next year. Don't hold your breath! =)).
Amy and Jeff scheduled a playdate with the Noyes family, to Ryan's DELIGHT. He absolutely ADORES these kids. Ok, and he has a not-so-secret crush on Mattie. Aren't they cute? McGrady, Julia, Morgan, Ryan and Mattie.
No comments:
Post a Comment