Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Playmates

All is calm on Wisteria Lane aka Fisher Price Grand Dollhouse...
Baby brother is learning how to crawl down the stairs...

Then the "real" big brother decides to come and play...
and the "real" baby sister isn't too happy
about this new playmate messing with her house.


...and so the domestic violence begins. =)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacy said...

This post reminded me of a song that Julia's Great Grandma used to sing to me:

Oh Playmate, come out and play with me,
And bring your dollies three,
Climb up my apple tree.
Look in my rain barrel,
Slide down my cellar door,
And we'll be jolly friends,
For ever more.

Now it was a rainy day,
So she couldn't come out to play,
With tearful eyes, she breathed a sigh
As if she seemed to say.

I'm sorry Playmate,
I cannot play with you,
My dollie has the flu,
Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo.
Can't look in rain barrel,
Or slide down cellar door.
But we'll be jolly friends
For ever more.

Anonymous said...

Can I add your blog to my list??

Daven