Sunday, September 13, 2009

Girls Weekend

I sure hope that "calories don't count with friends" is true, or we are in SUCH trouble! Emily, Melissa, Amanda and I just spent an awesome weekend down at the Lake...chillaxin, shopping, talking eating, and laughing, laughing and more laughing.
Melissa and I clearly missed our calling in life to be movie stars. =)

While I had a GREAT time with the girls, I must say one of the highlights actually happened on my return when Jeff told me, "Wow, I SO appreciate you! It was really hard with the kids and getting them all packed up and everything. And then I spent like half a day cleaning, and could hardly tell I even did any work!" Um, I think maybe I need to leave them more often!?!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wait a minute! Wasn't he camping with his parents for most of the weekend and then on Sat didn't he only take one kid home?? I don't think he had it that bad... =)