It makes me crazy when the kids take a very organized couch and throw all the pillows off to hide underneath them. Over and over and over again. I mentioned this to Ry's Occupational Therapist a week or so ago and she told me that he actually might need that. That the pressure of the pillow weight helps him regulate his vestibular system. Seriously?!? So, while I admit I still cringe when they do it, they are having a great time, and just in case this crazyfangled nonsense the therapist is telling me is true...well, play away! Aggg.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Where's Waldo?
It makes me crazy when the kids take a very organized couch and throw all the pillows off to hide underneath them. Over and over and over again. I mentioned this to Ry's Occupational Therapist a week or so ago and she told me that he actually might need that. That the pressure of the pillow weight helps him regulate his vestibular system. Seriously?!? So, while I admit I still cringe when they do it, they are having a great time, and just in case this crazyfangled nonsense the therapist is telling me is true...well, play away! Aggg.
Labels:
Ryan,
Sibling Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment