Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tyler's 1/2 Birthday

Today was Tyler's 1/2 birthday, and of course, Glamma celebrates these dates for the kids. So we had a playdate this morning with the kids. Jeff and I brought back "I love NY" shirts for all the kids (ok, I brought them back...Jeff thought it was UBER dorky, and couldn't believe I was even shopping in the "cheap" giftshop!) so we dressed them alike for the celebration.
Lucas, Tyler, Julia and Ry pose (yes, they were bribed!) for a shot.
Want to know what they are looking at? Waiting for their M&M treat for sitting still! =)
Ty and Ry play trains.
We sing to Ty and he blows out (with a little help from Ryan) a candle we put on a chocolate chip cookie, which Julia later nabbed while we weren't looking...
Our princess plays in some bubbles, because what is 1/2 birthday without some bubble fun?
Julia's not too sure what to think of the beach ball sprinkler, but Ry thinks it's great!
As soon as we turned it on, Ty took off running.
Julia and Ty spend some time poolside...
And here is our little boy, who would rather go sans clothing playing Tarzan as he tries to swing from the tree. I can't figure out if he actually SAW an image of Tarzan to give him this idea, or if it is just a natural "boy" thing to want to try and swing naked from a tree???

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

LOVE the NY pics. The kids look thrilled :)