Wednesday, July 9, 2008

World's Greatest Husband

I have the greatest husband, and have to brag about it here...
THIS is an email I got this afternoon...

from the desk of Jeff Harriss:

Mrs. Erica Harriss

The CEO of Family Harriss requests that you attend an off site two day meeting to cover project birthday. I believe that you're the most familiar with project birthday so we would like you to lead it up. You will be traveling to Webster Groves, Missouri. Unfortunately, we will need you to stay overnight and as the travel budget has been slashed we are asking that you stay with some employees of a local affiliate of Family Harriss. The good news is that the money slashed from the travel budget has been moved to project birthday and can be used at your discretion.

Dates of travel:
7/11/2008 6 PM - 7/12/2008 6PM

Tenative Schedule:
Friday
6PM
Arrive at 316 Dawson for drinks and social mixer
7PM Implement the Dinner milestone of project birthday
9PM and beyond. Execute the "Girly talk, freedom from kids" portion of project birthday.
Saturday
NO TIME SET - Breakfast and the Procument portion of project birthday.

You will be needed back at the corporate office prior to Sunday as you assistance is invaluable.

Jeff Harriss, CEO, BF

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is too funny! Happy Birthday, by the way! I hope you have a great one.