Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Peer Pressure and PJs


Julia, everyone else is doing it!

I found myself using this argument this morning to try and convince Julia to wear clothes today. Our little girl was flat out demanding that she wanted to wear jammies. To preschool. I am all about the jammie days, but not when we have places to go!

So I found myself pleading with her, "Julia, does Mrs. Gwen wear jammies to school?" and "Julia, does Asher wear jammies to school?" trying the 'come on everyone is doing it' technique. It worked. I hope it doesn't work in, um, about 10 years.

Before Julia woke this morning, Ryan and I were in the kitchen packing lunches. He reminded me (about 4 times) that he wanted "cheese and crackers, just like Gavin" in his lunch. I think the peer pressure is already running rampant here...oh well, if it means I get her clothes on without a huge fight and Ryan to eat semi-healthy, bring it on!

No comments: